ShopLite - Onboard Auction
JetProtect Travel Insurance
Boarding Card Delights
General Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTES AS APPLICABLE TO eTicket Please read the notes below carefully. If you need any clarifications please contact our reservation & ticketing counters or write to info@JetLite.com
eTicket Passenger Itinerary / Receipt : Please note that you are required to keep a printed copy of this eTicket Passenger Itinerary/Reciept with you throughout the journey, as it is required for entry into the airport, check-in purpose, refunds and for changes in the booking/ticket.
To enter the airport and for check-in, you must present this itinerary along with a valid photo identification. (Official Government issued photo identification/driving license/election id/ passport/ photo credit card) Children may carry a photo identification document such as School ID or any other recognised ID.
This eTicket Passenger Itinerary/Receipt will have to be presented along with a valid photo identification at the time of refund.
This itinerary / receipt does not constitute a document for carriage and in the event of any difference between it and the record of booking in the Jet Lite database / reservation system, the latter shall prevail.
Fare(s)/Tariff are subject to cancellation charges, as applicable. Please contact the carrier for details. By booking this eTicket / fare you agree /accept all terms and conditions, cancellation rules of this ticket/fare.
eTicket Refund/ Re-Issue : Please contact our Call Centre or check below to know about eTicket Refunds / Changes / Re-issues.
Notice : Carriage and other services provided by the carrier are subject to general conditions of carriage which are hereby incorporated by reference.
If the passenger's journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention may be applicable and the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage.
Please also note that this ticket is further subject to all other terms and conditions of carriage as given below, which are deemed to be incorporated herein.
For Domestic flights, Check-in usually starts 120 minutes (2 hours) before departure and the Check-in counters will be closed 45 minutes before departure time for all classes of passengers.
For International flights, check-in starts 180 minutes (3 hours) prior to departure, and Check-in counters will be closed 60 minutes before departure time for all classes of passengers.
Certain formalities are required to be completed by the passenger at the airport before and after being accepted by the airline for travel. To complete these formalities and the check-in process, passengers are required to arrive at the airport sufficiently before the departure time of the flight.
The time shown on the flight coupons and the eTicket itinerary is the flight departure time. Passengers are requested to arrive at the airport not later than the time stated on this page. Upon arrival at airport, please report at the Jet Lite counter to permit the completion of the formalities.
Passengers are requested to report 120 minutes prior to departure time at Srinagar and Jammu airports for check-in due to extra security measures.
In order to maintain schedules, the boarding gate will be closed 25 minutes before departure time.
Passengers, who do not report at the boarding gate at the requested boarding time, will not be boarded on the said flight. Passengers are requested to contact the carrier for more information on the policy. In the event of delays and misconnection of flights not within the reasonable control of Jet Lite; Jet Lite will disclaim any liability towards the same.
Passengers, who have through checked in their baggage to the final destination, are required to identify their checked baggage at the transit station for Srinagar and Jammu before boarding their onward flight.
No Show Passengers:
Confirmed passengers who do not present themselves for their booked flight are termed as 'No Shows'.
If for some reason you are unable to undertake travel on a flight for which you have a confirmed booking, please let us know as early as possible. This would enable us to offer the seat to another passenger who otherwise would be unable to travel. Passengers are requested to contact the carrier for more information on the policy.
Like most airlines worldwide, overbooking may occur in Jet Lite flights in order to minimize the effect of 'No Shows', and to enable their seats to be used by passengers who otherwise would not be able to travel on their chosen flight. This aspect is closely monitored wherein we do our utmost, in a manner that the number of overbooked seats matches the number of 'No Shows' or last minute cancellations. While Jet Lite makes every effort to provide seats for which confirmed reservations have been made, no absolute guarantee of seat availability is denoted by the expression reservations, bookings, status OK and the timings attached to them.
If you have any questions about our booking practices, please write to info@JetLite.com.
Refund Administration Fee (RAF)
Effective 01 April 2010, the refund administration fee (RAF) on Jet Airways / JetLite flights for point of sale India will be as given below:
For sectors within India:
- RAF of INR 100 will be applicable on all tickets which do not attract any cancellation / refund penalties.
For International Sectors:
- Revised RAF would be INR 300 on all refundable tickets.
- RAF of INR 300 would be applicable over and above other cancellation / refund penalties for refundable tickets.
Cancellation/Refund/Reissuance of ticket:
Passengers are requested to contact the carrier for more information on the policy.
Please note that fares are subject to change without notice. If you have purchased a ticket and subsequently the fares have increased then you will not be required to pay the difference unless you decide to change your travel dates, which requires re-issuance of the ticket. In such cases the same ticket will be re-priced at the applicable fare at the time of making changes.
Hand Baggage Regulations:
Economy Class: As per Government safety regulations only one piece of hand baggage not exceeding L + B + H being 55 + 35 + 25 = 115 cm per passenger will be allowed on a Boeing 737. On CRJ flights only one piece of hand baggage not exceeding L + B + H being 20 + 41 + 64 = 125 cm per passenger will be allowed. The weight of the hand baggage should not exceed 7 kgs. Strolley bags with the above specified dimensions will be allowed.
Contours are available at all airports to check the dimensions. If it exceeds these specifications, you will be requested to check your bag into the baggage hold. Hand baggage is accepted in the cabin subject to availability of space in the Over Head Bin. Restricted stowage space is also available under the front seat. In the event of no space being available in the aircraft to stow hand baggage, it will be necessary to remove and load the same in the baggage hold as per safety regulations.
Passengers traveling on flights originating from Jammu and Srinagar stations will not be allowed to carry any hand baggage.
Free Baggage Allowance (Domestic Flights):
|Class ||Adult / Child (INR Fare) ||Adult / Child (Other Currency) ||Infant (INR / Other Currency) |
|Economy ||15kg ||15kg ||0kg |
Free Baggage Allowance (International Flights):
|Class ||Adult / Child ||Infant |
|Economy ||15kgs ||10kgs |
Please note that for checked-in baggage, no single piece of check-in baggage must weigh more than 32 Kgs. Excess baggage charge is levied on live animals traveling as Check-in-baggage. Articles which may be carried free in addition to the free baggage allowance (subject to Security Regulations)
Security Regulations: According to security regulations, passengers are advised:
- An overcoat wrap or blanket
- An umbrella or walking stick
- A lady's handbag, lady's pocketbook or lady's purse
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight
- A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars
- Infant's food for consumption in-flight and infant's carrying basket
- A fully collapsible invalid's wheelchair and/or a pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passenger's use provided that the passenger is dependent upon them
- Not to accept any packets from unknown persons
- Not to leave baggage unobserved at any time, especially within airport area. Unattended baggage may be removed by Airport/Security Staff as an object of suspicion
- To declare before checking-in, if carrying any arms or explosive substances. Concealment is an offence under the Aircraft Act and Rules
- To carry only one hand baggage, the sum of the three dimensions (viz. length, breadth and height) of which should not exceed 115 cms
- Battery cells/dry cells carried in the hand baggage or in any electrical/electronic items are liable to be removed and the airline would not be in a position to hand over the same at the destination. The same may be carried in registered baggage
Prohibited Articles: Also carriage of dry cells, batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, fire arms, ammunition, and their toy replicas are prohibited in the passenger cabin.
Valuable Articles: Currency, precious metals, jewellery, negotiable instruments, securities, personal identification documents and other items of value, are best carried with the passengers in the cabin.
Restricted Articles: Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hair sprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol may be carried. Many of these listed articles can be carried as air cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo regulations.
The following items may be carried:
Dry ice in quantities not exceeding 2 kilograms (5 pounds) per passenger, used to pack perishables, as carry-on baggage only. With approval of the carrier(s), small oxygen cylinders for medical use and small carbon dioxide gas cylinders worn by passenger for the operation of mechanical limbs. The above terms are only illustrative and not exhaustive and for further information you may contact JetLite office.
Dangerous Articles in Baggage: For safety reasons, dangerous articles, such as those listed below, must not be carried in passenger's baggage.
- Compressed gases: (Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous) such as butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen, aqualung cylinders and compressed gas cylinders
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis, mercury and wet cell batteries and apparatus containing mercury.
- Explosives, ammunition, fireworks and flares. Ammunition including blank cartridges, hand guns, fire works, and pistol caps
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter refills, lighter fuel, matches, paints, thinners, fire-lighters, lighters that need inverting before ignition
- Radioactive materials
- Briefcases and attache cases with installed alarm devices
- Oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Poisons and infectious substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and live virus materials
- Other dangerous articles such as magnetized materials, offensive or irritating materials
The Government of India prohibits the use of mobile phones on board.
Conditions of Contract for scheduled domestic flights within India: The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by a passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the Second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications etc. as mentioned in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
1. The Company reserves to itself the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or to alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of the journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company also reserves to itself the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit to travel or who in the opinion of the company may constitute risks to the aircraft or to the persons on board.
2. If at any stage it is found that the aircraft with the booked load or passengers etc. will be over loaded the Company will have the right to decide which passenger or articles shall be off-loaded and such decision shall be binding.
3. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of passengers or baggage. Receipt without complaint of registered baggage on the termination of the journey shall be prima facie evidence that the baggage has been delivered correctly and in good condition.
4. The Carrier's liability for loss, delay or damage to baggage is limited to INR 450 per kilo, unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. Excess valuation may not be declared on certain types of articles. The Carrier assumes no liability for fragile or perishable articles.
5. The ticket issued by the Company shall be subject to rules of cancellation made by the Company for the time being in force, which may be seen at any office of the Company on request.
6. In the event of death of a passenger, or any bodily injury or wound suffered by a passenger which results in a permanent disablement incapacitating him from engaging in or being occupied with his usual duties or business occupation, the liability of the Carrier for each passenger shall be INR 7,50,000 if the passenger is 12 years or more of age and INR 3,75,000 if the passenger is below 12 years of age on the date of the accident.
Terms and conditions of carriage applicable to International travel only: Subject to conditions of contract in this ticket, this ticket is not valid and will not be accepted for carriage unless purchased from the issuing carrier or its authorized travel agent.
Notice of government and airport imposed taxes, fees and charges: The price of this ticket may include taxes, fees and charges which are imposed on air transportation by government authorities. These taxes, fees and charges which may represent a significant portion of the cost of air travel, are either included in the fare, or shown separately in the "TAX / FEE/ CHARGE" box(es) of this ticket. You may also be required to pay taxes, fees and charges not already collected.
Notice: If the passenger's journey involves an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the Warsaw Convention may be applicable and the Convention governs and in most cases limits the liability of carriers for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage. See also notices headed "Advice to international Passengers on Limitation of Liability" and "Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations"
Conditions Of Contract:
1. As used in this contract , "ticket" means this passengers ticket and baggage check or this itinerary receipt if applicable, in the cases of an electronic ticket, of which these conditions and the notices form part, "Carriage" is equivalent to transportation", "Carrier" means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passengers or his baggage here under or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage, "electronic ticket" means the Itinerary Receipt issued by or on behalf of carrier, the Electronic Coupons and, if applicable, a boarding document. "Warsaw Convention" means the Convention for the Unifications of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air, signed at Warsaw, 12th October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, on 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
2. Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not "International carriage" as defined by that Convention.
3. To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing carriage and other services performed by each Carrier are subject to: (i) provisions contained in this ticket, (ii) applicable tariffs, (iii) carrier's conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on applications at the offices of Carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof to which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
4. Carrier's name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier's tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulations or time tables, carrier's address shall be the airport of departure shown opposite the first abbreviation of carrier's name in the ticket; the agreed stopping places are those places set forth in this ticket or as shown in carrier's time tables as scheduled stopping places on the passengers route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carriers is regarded as a single operation.
5. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its Agent.
6. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of carrier and any person whose aircraft is used by a carrier for carriage and its agent, servants and representatives.
7. Checked baggage will be delivered to bearer of the baggage check. In case of damage to baggage moving in international transportation, complaint must be made in writing to carrier forthwith after discovery of damage and, at the latest, within 7 days from receipt; in case of delay, complaint must be made within 21 days from date the baggage was delivered. See tariffs or conditions of carriage regarding non-international transportation.
8. This ticket is good for carriage for one year from the date of issue, except as otherwise provided in this ticket, in carriers tariff's, conditions of carriage or related regulations. The fare for carriage hereunder is subject to change prior to commencement of carriage. Carrier may refuse transportation if the applicable fare has not been paid.
9. Carrier undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown in timetables or elsewhere are not guaranteed and form no part of this contract. Carrier may without notice substitute alternate carriers or aircraft, and may alter or omit stopping places shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
10. Passenger shall comply with Government travel requirements, present exit, entry and other required documents and arrive at airport by time fixed by carrier or, if no time is fixed early enough to complete departure procedures.
11. No agent, servant or representative of carrier has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of this contract.
12. Government Regulations may require us to provide information on or permit access to passenger data.
If during your travel within, or to/from India , there is a flight cancellation or delay or denied boarding on a flight for which you hold a valid and confirmed reservation, you are entitled to certain rights in accordance with the Civil Aviation Requirements, Section 3 – Air Transport, Series ‘M”, Part IV, Issue 1, dated 6th August, 2010, effective 15th August, 2010, passed by the Director General of Civil Aviation. For your ready reference, we give below a summary of these rights. Full text of this CAR is available on http://dgca.nic.in/rules/car-ind.htm
[I] Denied Boarding
Many a time, passengers who hold a confirmed & valid booking, do not or are unable to report (i.e. ‘No Show”) for travel before the time limit specified by the airline. In such cases, an airline is allowed to levy appropriate ‘No Show’ penalty under Rule 135 of the Aircraft Rules, 1937 and the same will be deducted from the fare paid by the guest
To reduce the possibility of flight departing with unoccupied or empty seats, the airlines overbook flights to a limited extent. In such overbooking cases, an airline may have more guests reporting for a particular flight than the seats available on such flight and as such, may need to deny the boarding to some of the guests.
In the above event, before denying the boarding, JetLite would endeavour to first ask volunteers to give up their seats so as to make such seats available for other booked guests to travel on the flight. In return, JetLite, at its own discretion, would offer to the volunteer such benefits / facilities which, it may wish to offer.
In case you are denied boarding involuntarily on a flight for which you hold a confirmed reservation, you are entitled to the following monetary compensation:
A] The monetary compensation indicated below shall be given only if the amount of ticket costs is higher than the compensation amount:
a) Rs 2,000/- or the value of the ticket whichever is less, for flights having a block time of up to and including one hour.
b) Rs 3000/- or the value of the ticket whichever is less, for flights having a block time of more than one hour and up to and including two hours.
c) Rs 4000/- or the value of the ticket whichever is less, for flights having a block time of more than two hours.
If the cost of the ticket is less than the amount of compensation indicated above, you will be entitled to an amount equivalent to the ticket cost in addition to refund of air ticket.
[Block time is the total time from the moment an aircraft first moves for the purpose of taking off until the moment it finally comes to rest at the end of the flight.]
B] The above compensatory amounts will be given to you in the form of a MCO (Miscellaneous Charges Order), which can be encashed at any of our ticketing counters/offices.
C] Additionally, you will be offered the choice between the following:
a) Refund of air ticket at the price it was purchased. OR
b) A flight to the first point of departure OR.
c) Alternate transportation under comparable/alternate mode of transport (whenever applicable), to the final destination OR.
d) Alternate transportation under comparable/alternate mode of transport (whenever applicable), to the final destination at a later date, at the passenger’s convenience, subject to availability of seats.
D] You shall be offered the above alternatives listed in paragraph [C] above. Once you have selected the option, you will not have the option to switch to another form of compensation.
E] JetLite reserves the right to deny boarding to any guest under the influence of alcohol or drugs; for health, safety or security reasons; or in the absence of adequate travel documents and no compensation as referred to above shall be payable in such cases.
[II] Cancellation of Flights
Cancellation means non-operation of a flight which was previously planned to be operated and on which, at least one place was reserved for a passenger.
A] In case of flight cancellations, whenever possible, JetLite will endeavor to inform you through a telephone call or SMS, as far in advance as possible of the scheduled time of departure, provided at the time of creating your booking, you had given the relevant contact information e.g., working telephone number (landline or mobile) at the time of booking.
B] Subject to the above, if you are not informed at least 3 (three) hours in advance about the cancellation of the flight, on which you were scheduled to travel, you are eligible for the following :
a) Compensation in accordance with paragraph [I] A & B above.
b) Refund of the ticket price in the event you do not wish to travel instead, on our alternate or subsequent flight or on another carrier’s flight or if so desired by you, an alternate travel opportunity at no additional cost.
c) If you have already reported for your original flight and are waiting for the alternate flight at the airport, meal and refreshments in relation to the waiting time.
C] However, please note that, no financial compensation shall be payable to you, if you have not provided adequate contact information at the time of making your booking or when you are issued a ticket for firm travel on the selected flight. In such a case, JetLite will either refund to you the ticket price or make reasonable endeavour to make alternate travel arrangements as per your choice. If you elect to travel to your destination on an alternate flight, JetLite shall provide you with meals and refreshments in relation to the waiting time at the airport.
D] Further, no such compensation shall be payable in the event:
a) You do not accept the alternate travel arrangement made by JetLite; Or
b) The cancellation occurs due to extraordinary circumstances beyond JetLite’s control (as described in paragraph nos. IV [A] & [B] below) when all reasonable measures have been taken by the airline.
[III] Flight Delays
A] If you have already checked in on time and your flight has been delayed beyond it’s originally announced schedule time of departure or a revised time of departure of :
a) 2 hours or more in case of flights having a block time of upto 2 1/2 hours; or
b) 3 hours or more in case of flights having a block time of more than 2 ½ hours and upto 5 hours; or
c) 4 hours or more in case of flights not falling under a) and b) as above.
Meals & Refreshments will be provided in relation to the waiting time at the airport.
B] When the reasonably expected time of departure is more than 24 hrs after the scheduled time of departure previously announced, JetLite shall provide you with Hotel Accommodation, when necessary (including transfers). JetLite shall have absolute discretion in selection of hotels under the given circumstances and no reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
C] However, JetLite shall not be obliged to provide you the facilities as mentioned in (A) and (B) above, if the delay is caused due to extra ordinary circumstances, as defined in paragraph nos. IV [A] & [B] below, which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
A] JetLite is not obliged to pay compensation in cases where the cancellations and delays have been caused by an event(s) of force majeure i.e., extraordinary circumstance(s) beyond JetLite’s control, the impact of which lead to the cancellation/delay of flight(s), and, which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken by JetLite. Such extraordinary circumstances may in particular, occur due to political instability, natural disaster, civil war, insurrection or riot, flood, explosion, government regulation or order affecting the aircraft, strikes and labour disputes causing cessation, slowdown or interruption of work or any other factors that are beyond our control.
B] Additionally, JetLite would also not be liable to pay any compensation in respect of cancellations and delays clearly attributable to Air Traffic Control (ATC), meteorological conditions, security risks, or any other causes that are beyond JetLite’s control but which affect JetLite’s ability to operate flights on schedule. Extraordinary circumstances should be deemed to exist where the impact of an air traffic management decision in relation to a particular aircraft or several aircraft on a particular day, gives rise to a long delay or delays, or an overnight delay, or the cancellation of one or more flights by that aircraft, and which would not be avoided even though all reasonable measures were taken to avoid or overcome the impact of the relevant factor and, thereby, the delays or cancellations are caused.
C] This CAR does not restrict JetLite’s rights to seek compensation from any person, including third parties, in accordance with the applicable law.
In the case of Denied Boarding, Cancellation or Flight Delay, if you have not been provided with the compensation and reasonable facilities as listed in this policy, you may directly intimate our following officials, who have been designated for redressal of the passenger grievances:
Nodal Officer: Ms. Manasi Bhatia
Tel: +91 22 6121 2300
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appellate Authority: Ms. Deepika Poojary
Email ID: email@example.com
CARRIER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE TO ANY PERSON WHO HAS ACQUIRED A TICKET IN VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAW OR CARRIER'S TARIFFS, RULES OR REGULATIONS. SUBJECT TO TARIFF REGULATIONS.
Advice to International Passengers on limitations of liability: Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of origin are advised that the provisions of a treaty known as Warsaw Convention may be applicable to the entire journey, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. For such passenger on a journey to / from or with an agreed stopping place in the United States of America., the Convention and special contracts of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs provided that the liability of certain carriers parties to such special contracts, for death of or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to proven damages not to exceed U.S $75, 000 per passenger, and that this liability up to such limit shall not depend on negligence on the part of the Carrier. For such passengers traveling by a carrier not a party to such special contracts or on a journey not to, from, or having an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, liability of the carrier for death or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to approximately U.S $ 10, 000 or U.S $ 20, 000.
The names of carrier parties to such special contracts are available at all ticket offices of such carriers and may be examined on request. Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitation of the carrier's liability under the Warsaw Convention or such special contracts of carriage. For further information please consult your Airline or Insurance Company Representative.
NOTE: The limit of liability of U.S $75,000 above is inclusive of legal fees and costs, except that in case of a claim brought in a State where provision is made for separate award of legal fees and costs, the limit shall be sum of U.S $58, 000 exclusive of legal costs.
Further information is available on request.
Notice of Baggage Liability Limitations: Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. For most international travel (including domestic portion of international journeys) the liability limit is approximately US$9.07 per pound (US$20.00 per kilo) for checked baggage and US$400.00 per passenger for unchecked baggage. For travel wholly between US points, Federal rules require any limit on an airline's baggage liability to be at least US$2,500.00 per passenger. Excess valuation may be declared on certain types of articles. Some carriers assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the carrier.
Important Notice: If you break your journey for more than 72 hours. at any point, please reconfirm your intention of using your continuing or return reservation. To do so, please inform the airline office at the point where you intend to resume your journey at least 72 hours before departure of your flight. Failure to reconfirm will result in the cancellation of your reservation(s). This notice does not apply to you if your journey is wholly within Europe or your onward travel is on flights of Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa, Eastern Airlines, South African Airways, Trans World Airlines and United Airlines.
Promotion Period for fare discount: January 26, 2009 to January 31, 2009 (both days inclusive)
Booking / Travel Period for fare discount: Bookings must be made between January 26, 2009 to January 31, 2009 (both days inclusive) and travel must be completed on or before 30th June, 2009 to be eligible to participate in the promotion and avail of the fare discount
To participate in this promotion, participants must during the promotion period book a valid e-ticket under the ‘India’ country site of Jet Airways or by selecting ‘Resident of India’ option on JetLite i.e. jetairways.com or jetlite.com, respectively. Promotion is applicable for Point of Sale India i.e. INR fares only
Payment and Ticketing must be done instantly at the time of booking on jetairways.com or jetlite.com as the case maybe
Promotion : Discount on Basic Fare will be offered only during the promotion period in ‘Economy’ and ‘domestic flights’ only as follows:
- 10% on basic fare across all booking classes; or
- 26% on basic fare in the lowest class in respect of 7-day and 14-day advance purchase only; or
- 59% on basic fare in the lowest class in respect of 21-day or more advance purchase only
Prizes for promotion: A total of 59 free economy class return tickets to be given away everyday during the booking period. The return tickets may be used on any Economy, domestic flight operated by either Jet Airways or JetLite at the discretion of the winners
Only the passenger traveling on the discounted fare offered through this promotion will be eligible for this free ticket offer. Credit card holder on who’s card the ticket is booked and who is not the passenger (traveler) will not be considered for this free ticket offer
Class of travel for free tickets : Economy only
All existing fare rules and conditions apply for the tickets booked under this fare offer. Fare discounts under this promotion will be on first-come-first-serve basis and subject to class availability at the discretion of Jet Airways or JetLite as applicable
Winners of this contest will be selected on the basis of a Lucky Draw
Winners will be directly contacted and the winners list will also be displayed on jetairways.com and jetlite.com
In order to claim the prizes the winners must produce a copy of their boarding pass with a valid photo ID or any other document at the discretion of Jet Airways or JetLite as applicable
The prizes will be awarded subject to verification and fulfillment of all Terms and Conditions set under this promotion
The winner will be responsible for arranging for all the travel related expenses and logistics to the origin of the free flight and from the destination of the free flight including insurance, hotel stay, visas, airport tax, user development fee, etc as applicable
All applicable taxes, surcharges, fees etc. for the prize (free) tickets will have to be borne by the winners
Cancelled tickets/ Redemption bookings will not be considered for the lucky draw even if the booking is done during the promotion period
In case a winner does not reside in the departing / origin city, he/she has to make his/her own provision to reach the departing city to take the flight to the eligible destination. And should there be a waiting period, the winner shall make his/her own arrangement of stay and ground transfers
The prize (free) tickets will not be eligible for accrual of any JPMiles
Prize (free) tickets are not transferable and cash or any other compensation in lieu of prize tickets (free) will not be offered
Travel on the tickets issued as prizes (free) tickets needs to be completed by the October 31, 2009
Tickets will have definite travel dates as specified by the winner, open dated tickets will not be issued
No Show passengers and passengers who have checked in for a Jet Airways or JetLite flight as the case maybe, which is subsequently cancelled, will not be considered for the lucky draw
Prize (free) tickets will be issued in the lowest class cannot be issued for waitlisted bookings
Prize (free) tickets once issued, will be non re-routable, non-endorsable, non-transferable and date changes will not be permitted
Confirmation of seats against the prize tickets are subject to capacity and class controls. There may be occasions when despite seats being available in commercial classes, free tickets may not be available
Free tickets are subject to blackout periods, traveling is not permitted during this period. Winners should check with Jet Airways or JetLite respectively for the availability of seats
All entrants and winners waive any and all rights of claim with regards to the contest against Jet Airways (India) Ltd. or Jet Lite (India) Ltd respectively.
The decision of Jet Airways (India) Ltd. or Jet Lite (India) Limited respectively will be final & binding on all participants and is non-contestable
All prizes are subject to Income Tax as per the Income Tax laws or any other taxes/levies/surcharges as may be applicable as per the prevailing laws and the same are to be borne by the winner directly without any liability to Jet Airways or Jet Lite respectively
Jet Airways (India) Ltd. and Jet Lite (India) Limited reserves the right to change, amend, extend, withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this offer at anytime without prior notice or giving any reasons
Employees of Jet Airways (India) Ltd, Jet Lite (India) Ltd. other Jet Air group companies, contracted media / advertising / technology agencies their relatives & family members will not be eligible to participate in the contest
This promotion is an independent offer and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer from Jet Airways or JetLite
This promotion is subject to the applicable rules and regulations as may be in force in respective jurisdictions/states
In the event the winner of this promotion is a child or a minor, the parent/legal guardian as the case maybe, will be entitled to claim the prize on behalf of such child or minor. In such a case the parent/guardian will have to bear all the cost of his ticket including the taxes
This promotion is purely optional to people traveling on Jet Airways or Jet Lite as the case maybe
The winners of this promotion may voluntarily opt out of it at any point of time till the validity of the travel
The carriage is subject to Jet Airways` or JetLite`s regulations relating to the Conditions of Contract respectively and all other terms and conditions regarding Jet Airways` or JetLite`s policies and procedures respectively
Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai