To SMS check-in, SMS JetC followed by PNR and JetPrivilege No. and send it to 56388.
i.e. SMS, JetC PNR JetPrivilege No. to 56388
For E.g. JetC ABDEF 123456789 to 56388
You will instantly receive a response via SMS as:
JetMobile: Seat 2C on S2705 BOMCCU, 09NOV is assigned to you.
Please collect your boarding pass from the check-in counter at least 50 mins prior to departure.
You can check-in for all segments in a given day with a single SMS. Seats will be provided by default as per availability in our check-in system.
SMS Check-in is available for
- Mobile users in India only
- For adults only
- A confirmed, valid E-ticket only
- Anytime between 60 minutes and 48 hours prior to flight departure
- For flights departing from an airport where automated check-in is available.
You may not be able to check-in for your flight due to any of the following reasons:
- You may have entered an incorrect Record Locator (PNR) in the SMS
- Your first name and last name entered in the SMS may not be exactly the same as in the PNR
- You may not be fulfilling the check-in criteria as per the pre-requisites for SMS-checkin
- Our flights may not be open for check-in
- Your booking may not be confirmed
- You may not be holding an eTicket
- Seats may not be available for check-in
- you may have a connecting flight operated by any other airline
Once you have checked-in through SMS:
- You cannot offload through SMS check-in
- You cannot change your seat preference through SMS check-in.
In case, you are required to make any changes, you may contact the airport check-in counter or our contact centre.
While SMS Check-in is recommended for guests with carry-on baggage, we envisage some guests to use this facility even though they have check-in baggage.
- Guests carrying check-in luggage will have to report at the JetKonnect airport check-in counter at least 50 minutes prior scheduled flight departure for domestic travel and 60 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure for International travel to tag their baggage.
- All check-in timelines followed currently at the airport will be applicable for SMS check-in as well.